Gold Clamp Bracelet
This absolutely stunning 18K/24K Gold Clasp Bracelet is perfect for the queen in you or the queen in your life. The Clasp Bracelet is gold-plated and made out of mostly brass. It won’t discolor or cause an allergic reaction. The bracelet fits comfortably around your wrists and snaps closed. NO MORE PAINFUL sliding on and off bangles!!!! Enjoy the Affordable Luxury. Wear it with Pride.
- No discoloration
- Measurements – 2.4 inches inside, 0.7 inches width, and 9 inches around
Message to Customers
We value our customers. Your satisfaction and safety are very important to us. With every purchase, you are supporting a small black business. We want you to be fully informed about our store policies. Please review the following policies on shipping, refunds, returns, and exchanges. We have also included recommended care instructions and contact information below.
Free Shipping in the Domestic USA
We’ll automatically apply the free shipping at checkout for all USA orders. International orders have a $15.00 shipping and handling rate applied.
Shipping Within 5-7 Business Days
Once your order is purchased, you will be sent an email containing a tracking number. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for processing. Once the order is processed, your order will be shipped within 5-7 Business Days. Once shipped, you will be able to track the status of your order delivery with the carrier. (Typically, we use US Postal Services (USPS) to deliver our orders.) Additional business days may be required for delivery depending on the carrier and during peak selling periods. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refer to our shipping page for additional information on availability, tracking, and undelivered shipments.
Jewelry Refunds and Returns
- All Sales are final
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Once an order is placed, we do NOT cancel orders.
- Please make sure you are using the correct payment method for your order.
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns
- Please refer to our refund, returns, and exchanges page for more details.
- Our products are made in small batches. Therefore, we will not be able to offer exchanges at this time.
- We recommend storing your jewelry in a bowl, tray, or in the box with the lid off to avoid the oxidization process.
Contact us, About us, and Social Media Pages